Flower Garden Kids Craft for Valentine's Day
Why wait for spring to create a beautiful garden? Kids can make a flower garden for Valentine's Day with a few everyday craft supplies. Plant your Valentine garden today!
This post contains affiliate links.
For this craft you will need:
Instructions for Valentine garden:
1. Trim a piece of foam to the desired size with pinking shears to make a crinkled edge.
2. Paint the foam green. We combined blue and yellow paint to make green since we only had a neon green on hand. Mixing paint colors is another learning opportunity for kids!
3. Cut heart shapes with edger scissors to make petals and leaves for the flowers.
4. Cut the green hearts in two length-wise to make leaves.
5. Paint the stems with green paint, or color them with green markers or crayons.
6. Glue the petals and leaves to the stems.
7. Make cuts in the foam to insert the flowers.
Why wait for spring to plant flowers? Make a Valentine garden today and enjoy!