Easy to Make Heart Shaped Bean Bags for Kids Valentine Games
Kids love bean bag games any day of the year. You can make the games a little more festive for a Valentine theme with these heart shaped bean bags. The bean bags are easy to make, and perfect for kids of all ages to use with games of toss, from target games to alphabet games.
This post contains affiliate links.
This tutorial is for bean bags made with a sewing machine.
If no-sew is a better option for you, I listed some sites at the end of the post where you can find just what you need!
2. Stitch along the chalk line, leaving a 2 inch (5 cm) opening for adding beans or rice.
3. Pull the fabric from the inside to the outside so right sides are out.
4. Fill the bean bag with beans or rice.
5. Sew the opening by hand or on the sewing machine.
Your bean bag is ready for Valentine fun!
Fun ways to play with bean bags.
- toss into containers from Preschool Toolkit
- toss onto letters on the floor from Hands On As We Grow
- play outside with an apple bean bag from Kitchen Counter Chronicle
- play a knock down game from Frugal Fun for Boys and Girls
- juggle bean bags and other games from Mama Smiles
You might also like these no-sew options!
1. Use a glue gun : Mama OT
2. Use duct tape : Frugal Fun for Boys and Girls
3. Use hemming web : The Train Drivers Wife
Create your Valentine theme with ideas from our Valentine Pinterest board.
Follow our Indoor Play on Pinterest for more games and activities!