Easy Tissue Paper Angel for Kids to Make
Create a beautiful tissue paper angel with sparkling glitter, ribbon and lace. This precious angel is so much fun for kids to make, and will be a wonderful addition to the holiday decorations.
This post contains affiliate links. Privacy and Disclosure
Supplies for angel:
- scalloped lace trim
- cotton ball or styrofoam ball
- narrow gold ribbon
- white tissue paper
- glitter glue
Instructions for angel:
1. Cut a circle from tissue paper 8 1/2 in. (21 cm) diameter.
2. Paint a design on the tissue paper with glitter glue.
3. Place the cotton ball in the middle of the tissue.
4. Place the ribbon under the head and tie around the 'neck' to secure the cotton ball head.
5. Glue a piece of lace to the back for angel wings.
6. Paint a crown on top with glitter glue.
This tissue paper angel is perfect to tuck into a table centerpiece or a branch of the Christmas tree. Kids will be delighted to see something special they created as part of the holiday decorations!