Angels Christmas Craft for Kids
Kids will love making adorable angels in this fun Christmas craft. Celebrate the holiday with creativity, imagination, and lots of singing with this special choir of angels craft.
Privacy and Disclosure
You know it's Christmas when you hear a choir of 'angels' singing at the shopping mall, in the school pageant, or in the car while driving to the school pageant!
With this easy Christmas craft you and the kids can sing together as you create your own choir of angels.
We made a silver angel and a gold angel but you can be creative in your own way.
The basic supplies needed to make these beautiful angels are funnels and foam balls. Then complete the angels with any creative materials you have on hand.
If you don't have a funnel handy, you can make a cone shape with construction paper like we did for these Christmas trees.
Supplies for gold angel
- poinsettia leaf
- chenille stem
- embroidery thread
Instructions for gold angel
1. Turn a funnel upside down and press a foam ball firmly onto the tip.
2. Glue craft eyes to the face and draw a tiny mouth.
3. Wrap lace around the funnel and tape or glue at the back.
4. Cut two leaves from a gold poinsettia spray and glue to the back for wings.
5. Glue yellow embroidery thread onto the head for hair.
6. Make a circle with a yellow chenille stem for the halo. Leave an end that can be pushed into the back of the foam ball to secure.
Supplies for silver angel
- bubble wrap
- chenille stem
- cotton ball
Instructions for silver angel
1. Spread glue over the funnel with finger tips or a small paint brush. Sprinkle glitter onto the glue.
2. Wrap a chenille stem around the neck of the funnel and twist together at the front to form hands.
3. Make a song book with a small rectangle of aluminum foil for the hands to hold. You can help kids with steps 2 and 3 if necessary.
4. Cut angel wings from bubble wrap. Spread glue onto the wings and sprinkle with glitter.
5. Use cotton fluff for hair. Glue craft eyes to the face and draw a tiny mouth.
6. Wrap a chenille stem in tinfoil to make the silver halo or use a glitter chenille stem.
Singing the traditional carols is one of the highlights of the Christmas season.
Have fun making your choir of angels, so you and the kids can join in to sing your favorite carols together!