Mini Easter Basket Craft for Kids
Mini Easter baskets are fun to make for Easter decorations. Kids can make personalized baskets using recycled containers and simple craft supplies. These little baskets will look pretty on display at home or in the classroom.
This post contains affiliate links. Privacy and Disclosure
Spring is a wonderful time of year for crafts and activities with kids. It's the season for pastel colors, new lambs and seedlings, and of course Easter.
One way for kids to celebrate is by making Easter baskets.
Mini Easter basket craft
Kids can make these personalized mini Easter baskets with recyclables and a few basic craft supplies.
Add some pretend "eggs" dipped in glitter to make a pretty decoration for your home or classroom.
This activity provides fine motor and creative fun for kids.
Materials needed for mini Easter baskets:
- small yogurt or pudding containers
- Easter grass
- glitter glue
- cotton balls
- chenille stems
Instructions for mini Easter baskets:
1. Cut the grass into smaller pieces that can easily be stuffed into the yogurt container.
2. Hole punch the top of the container on two sides; insert a chenille stem for a handle.
3. Dip cotton balls in glitter glue. Allow to dry. Set eggs on top of the grass in the basket.
4. Add names to the baskets with a permanent marker. Decorate with stickers if preferred.
Mini Easter baskets will be perfect as Easter decorations or as place markers on the table for Easter dinner.