Halloween Ghosts Painting Activity
Kids will love creating lots of not-so-spooky ghosts in this fun Halloween painting activity. This activity is sure to become one of your favorites. It promotes creativity and sensory play in a truly hands-on painting process. Who's ready to get their hands messy with some fun sponge-ghost painting?
This post contains affiliate links. Privacy and Disclosure
Halloween crafts and activities are filled with all the ghosts and goblins you can imagine.
This ghost painting activity is simple to do with just some white paint and kitchen sponges, but the results are bootiful!
Add this painting activity to your Halloween theme for a fun sensory experience using fine motor and creative skills.
Supplies for ghost painting activity
- kids washable white paint
- black construction paper
- craft eyes or black marker
Instructions for ghost painting activity
1. Draw ghost shapes on sponges with markers and cut out.
2. Pour white paint into a tray.
3. Place a sponge ghost in the paint. Press the sponge down with your hand to cover the sponge completely. Make a few imprints on a piece of cardboard first to ensure the sponge is well coated with paint.
4. Stamp lots of sponge ghosts on black paper.
5. Decorate your home or classroom for Halloween!
I'm excited to be part of this amazing group of kid-friendly bloggers
sharing fun Halloween crafts and activities.
Counting with Halloween Books / Homebound But Hopeful
Halloween Activity Pages / Mosswood Connections
Halloween Teacake Spider Treats / The Gingerbread House
X-Ray Exercises Halloween Pretend Play / Growing Play
Cardboard Tube Monsters / The Joy of Sharing
Halloween Photo Shoot and Sensory Play / Swami Mommi
Spooky Eyeball Brownie Bites / Craft Create Calm
Halloween Haunted House Printable / Mama Smiles
Neon Splatter Paint Halloween Banner / Projects With Kids
We have a landing page with all our Halloween posts at your fingertips. This makes it easy to choose a specific topic for your Halloween-themed activities. Witches, ghosts, jack-o-lanterns and more are ready for Halloween fun!
Follow our Halloween board on Pinterest!