Felt Snowman Decoration
Making snowmen is always fun, especially when it's as easy as this felt snowman craft! This is a fun craft for kids to make as gifts for friends or relatives this Christmas.
This post contains affiliate links. Privacy and Disclosure
This is a fun ornament to hang on the Christmas tree.
Children will use fine motor and sorting skills when making this friendly felt snowman.
- Cut a felt rectangle 2 inches x 12 inches (6 cm x 29 cm) to use as a base for the snowman.
- Cut pieces of felt for the features and accessories. These may be pre-cut for younger children.
1. Draw the felt through a shower curtain ring. Overlap 1 1/2 in. (4 cm.) and staple.
2. Glue three cotton cosmetic pads to the base to form the body of the snowman.
3. Glue the remaining features and accessories onto the body of the snowman.
Your felt snowman is ready for Christmas decorating!This is a fun and easy craft for kids.
Hang your felt snowman decoration on the Christmas tree, or give it to a friend or relative as a Christmas gift!
More from Preschool Toolkit